GPS ARCHES Program
How can the ARCHES program help me?
- Book Loans
- Laptop Loans
- Counseling Services (academic, personal, career)
- Tutoring/Academic Resources and Support
- Graduate School Assistance
- Financial Workshops
- Cultural Events and Activities
- Lunch Workshop Series
- Much, Much More
How much does it cost to participate?
What is ARCHES and how does it work?
- Tusculum's ARCHES program, specifically the TRIO Student Support Services (SSS) Program, is federally funded by the Department of Education and hosted by Tusculum College.
- The grant funds are designed to help 140 first-generation students, low-income students, and students with disabilities succeed at Tusculum.
- In order to take advantage of ARCHES programs, you must apply to be a program participant. Once you have applied and have been accepted, you can take advantage of the programs and services that will help you the most.
How do I apply?
- Download and complete an application
- Return the application to Amanda Lovelace
||Amanda Lovelace, Counselor
1305 Centerpoint Boulevard
Knoxville, TN 37932
|In Person :
Student Support Services office
If you have questions about the TRIO program or GPS Student Services in general, please contact:
Amanda Lovelace at
1-865-693-1177 ext. 5018
Back to top