Tusculum College's Post Office provides a variety of services.
LIST OF SERVICES
The Tusculum College Post Office is located in the Niswonger Commons next to the bookstore. It provides most services available at any post office to students, faculty/staff, and the public. These services include:
- Post office boxes(three sizes)
- Delivery of incoming letters, magazines, packages, etc. from the United States Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Outgoing mail via the United States Postal Service, including Express Mail. Mail is picked up at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday-Friday Outgoing mail can be dropped in the slot by the post office window or in the drop box outside Niswonger Commons.
- Outgoing packages for UPS, FedEx, and DHL can be left at the post office for pickup if they have a prepaid return label or the sender has made arrangements for pickup.
- Campus mail for students and faculty/staff
- Stamps and money orders sold
- Flower arrangements accepted for delivery to students and faculty/staff
Window Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Post office boxes are accessible anytime the Niswonger Commons is open.
If you need to contact us, call 1-800-729-0256 (ext. 5308) or 636-7308 (Greeneville area), or e-mail