The Library at Tusculum College
Recently, a 24,000-square-foot addition has been constructed to the south (toward "The Bowl") to provide increased reference, circulation and periodical space, as well as house additional computer terminals and resources. The expanded library will include six classrooms, eight faculty offices, a conference room and study rooms.
Read more about the Campaign for the Library
Visit the Library website
Originally, the Library housed a gymnasium, an oval track balcony around the gym floor and classrooms as well as a library in the basement.
When the College was able to build a separate gymnasium in 1927, the entire building was then devoted to library use.
In 1960 a three story brick addition was added to create additional stack room.